Gujarat Forensic Sciences University Hostels were established to provide residential facilities with homely atmosphere, for its students. University management has been very particular in terms of creating a comfortable and secure accommodation facility.
Recreational Centre, including Gymnasium and Prayer / Meditation Room. Single (Non AC) Rooms may be allotted in exceptional cases, based upon prior request and availability.
AC Double Rooms (on Twin Sharing basis) are meant only for allotment to NRI / Foreign Students. There’s No facility for Single AC Rooms.
Accommodation Application Form and other details may be obtained from our University Office or Downloaded below. Duly completed Hostel Application Form may be submitted, together with the Application for Admissions, in order to obtain University Hostel Accommodation on time.
Accommodation will be allotted on a first cum first serve basis, as limited numbers of Rooms are available.Priority will be given to International and Outside State Students.
The University Accommodation Charges (per Student) for the session 2017-18 are as follows:
- Security Deposit / Caution Money – INR 5,000 (One time payable, at the time of joining) Refundable (Interest Free), after deduction of any applicable dues.
- Please find enclosed the fees details
- Other Charges towards non-mandatory services like: Laundry facility; Gymnasium; etc. would be informed as per requirement.
- Refund of Hostel Fees: – 50% hostel fees will be refunded to those students who wish to leave the hostel. However, if they have stayed for more than three months, then fees will not be refunded. Those students get late admission in the hostel; they have to pay full fees if it is more than three months of the semester. If period is 3 months or less than 3 months, they have to pay half hostel semester fees.
- Fees for parents & guardians of students:- Rooms of Guest Hose will be provided with the recommendation of the concerned Institute Director @ of 2000/- per day.
All students availing University accommodation facility are required to strictly abide by Hostel Rules and Regulations* (see below), framed by the University, from time to time. Students would need to sign a Declaration concerning the same, at the time of taking possession.
This University reserves the right to make any changes to the above mentioned accommodation charges and Hostel Rules & Regulations, from time to time, without any prior notice.
GFSU Hostel Fees Details
Size: 284 KB
Revised Application form for Hostel Accommodation
Size: 223 KB
Revised University Hostel Accommodation – Rules & Regulations
Size: 98 KB