- Advanced Technology in Forensic Science & Crime Scene Investigation, for Police Officers.
- Investigation of Cyber Crime Cases, for Police Officers.
- Vertical Interaction Course on Recent advances in Forensic Science & Forensic Medicine, for Senior Police Officers (IPS).
- Forensic Science and Administration of Justice, for Judicial Officers.
- Scientific aids to interrogation, for Police Officers.
- Anti Human Trafficking, for Police Officers.
- ISO/IEC 17025:2005 & Internal Audit, for officers of Laboratories.
- Forensic Science in Investigation of Crime for Lt/Lt Cdrs of Naval Police.
- Fire Investigation, for Officers of Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.
- Forensic Science in Investigation of Crime for officers of Air force.
- Explosion & Post Blast Investigation (IED) for NIA officers.
- Role of Forensic Sciences in Insurance Claims Management, for the Officers of HDFCERGO General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Schematic Analysis of NDPS, for Bangladesh Police.
- Forensic Science of various Division, for Nepal Police.
- Enhancing India’s Firearm Enforcement Operations through new and expanded process and Technology, for Police Officers & Forensic Experts by the experts of Canada and Denmark.
- Wildlife Forensics, for Officers of Forest Department & State Police.
- Cyber Forensics for Senior Officers of Commercial Tax, Odisha.
- Digital Forensics for PC & PNDT Act Implementation for Medical Officers, Gujarat.
- One day Training Programme, for 11 Civil Judges (Jr. Div.) from State of Uttrakhand.
- Training for Judicial Officers on subject of Forensic Science and Criminal Justice System.
- Training on the subject of law relating to Forensic Science for Judges.
- Modern Techniques for Improving Policing for Officers of Narcotics Control Bureau.
- Training on ‘Cyber Suraksha Kavach’ for Police Officials.
- Training for ATS Officers of Bihar on Post Blast Investigation.
Dr. S. O. Junare
(I/C) Director- Institute of Training,
Professor and Dean, Faculty of Management.
The University provides Placement Assistance and has created a full fledged Placements & Career Guidance Cell, which works rigorously throughout the year, arranging placements for its students, in various organizations around the world.
The University has tie-ups with internationally acclaimed companies like: Orchid Research Laboratories Ltd.; Merck; Synchron Research Services Pvt Ltd.; Sigma – Aldrich; Zydus Cadilla; Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.; Lambda Therapeutic Research Ltd. etc. Along With Reputed Indian Companies Like: Troikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd.; Finar Chemicals & Claris Pharmaceuticals Ltd. for recruitments of the university’s aspiring Forensic Pharmacists and Forensic Nanotechnologists.
Fresh Forensic Scientists have also been offered placements by Forensic Science Laboratory – Goa; CMC India Pvt. Ltd.; ICICI Lombard; Foundation Futuristic Technologies (P) Ltd.; Indian Air Force; Perkin Elmer; National Institute of Occupational Health etc.
Central Prisons; Government Mental Hospitals of the country; IIT Gandhinagar and Military College – Nashik have selected some young Forensic Psychologists from the University.
Dr. Digvijaysinh Rathod
HR, Training and Placement In-charge.