Dates of Admissions for Indian Students
Que.: My end semester examination is not conducted or result is awaited, Can I fill the online admission form?
Que.: How to apply for Ph. D. (Doctor of Philosophy)?
Ans.: You can apply for Ph. D. under the Institute of Research and Development
Que.: Can I have the confirmation of my documents received by the University?
Ans: No, We are not giving any confirmation of documents received by the university but if any document less or mismatch then the university will inform you.
Step by step Guide of Online Application for Admission 2020
Size: 6 MB
Frequently Asked Questions
Size: 225 KB
Step By Step Guide to Fill Online Admission Form
Online Application Starts: 18th June 2020
Last date of online application: 15th August 2020
Entrance Examination Date: Coming Soon
Counselling date: Coming Soon
Commencement of the Semester: Coming Soon
Note: Before filing online application, kindly read the Important Terms and Conditions
Important Terms and Conditions
- It is strongly advised to press control (Ctrl) + F5 whenever you visit the website of GFSU (www.gfsu.edu.in) or GFSU admission page (https://www.gfsu.edu.in/students-admission/) for latest update.
- If your last semester result is yet not declared then also you can apply for admission. In that case you need to enter the marks or grade of semester for which you had mark-sheet / provisional mark-sheet i.e., if you are doing B.Sc. Chemistry and your 6th Semester examination is yet not conducted or 6th semester result is awaited then enter the marks up-to Semester-5 in educational-qualification and semester details.
- Applicant needs to fill / apply separately along with application fees for each course i.e., if you want to apply for two course then you need to fill two separate application forms online along with application fees for each application. In that case, applicant also needs to send separate print of application summery along with all the supporting documents / mark-sheets (Self-attested) in two separate envelopes.
- Uploading scan copy of the documents such as school leaving certificate, SSC, HSC, Graduation or Post-Graduation mark-sheets is not mandatory but it is strongly advisable to upload the scan copy of above listed documents because of COVID situation.
- Only those applications will be considered for admission in which the application fee is paid successfully.
- An application fee is non-refundable in any case.
- All the applicants who have submitted application form along with application fee are allowed to appear in the entrance examination conducted by GFSU; however, it does not mean that the applicant is eligible for admission in the applied program. After the entrance examination, eligibility / equivalence committee will check the eligibility / equivalence of submitted education-qualification and then prepare the merit list, which will be final.
- Applicants will not be eligible if he or she is not able to produced prescribed documents / mark-sheets asked by GFSU on or before due dates and time decided by the GFSU.
- Applicants need to abide by the rules and regulation related to provisional mark-sheet, document submission deadlines, provisional admission, refund of fees and admission cancellation decided by the GFSU. Applicant shall abide by any other decision taken by authority of the GFSU in case applicant is failing to follow this cited rules and regulation.
- It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to check the website related to important dates, schedule of entrance examination, merit list, counselling schedule or any other important announcement related to admission. In any circumstances, GFSU will not be responsible if applicant misses her/his opportunity related to admission if applicant fails to check important announcements.
- The GFSU will not inform anything related to admission through phone call so it is strongly recommended to check website (www.gfsu.edu.in) regularly.
- Eligibility / equivalent committee will check the eligibility or equivalence of your degree for the admission in case if you chose any other option while filling the online application form. The decision of the eligibility / equivalence committee will be final and applicant needs to obey it in any case.
- Submit online application form at-least one week before the last date because you have to submit printed application summary with all the relevant document (self-attested) to the university address on or before last date or time during office hours decided by the GFSU (For important dates, advised to visit GFSU admission page (https://www.gfsu.edu.in/students-admission/) – advised to press control+F5 for latest update.
- After successful submission of application, the candidate must send a self-attested summery application with the following documents on the below address.
- Application Summary
- Leaving Certificate / Birth Certificate
- SSC Marksheet / Certificate
- HSC Marksheet / Certificate
- Bachelor’s degree Marksheets / Degree Certificate
- Master’s degree Marksheets / Degree Certificate (If applicable)
- Cast Certificate (if applicable)
Write the below address and information on the envelope.
Gujarat Forensic Sciences University
Nr. DFS Headquarter, Sector – 9,
Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India) – 382007.
Your Name and Address with Mobile No:
- I read the terms and conditions for admission carefully, understood, agreed and have no objection.
Any query related to admission & payment you can contact on email ID firstname.lastname@example.org and for course query/information you can contact course coordinator:
Contact List of Course Coordinator
|Sr. No.||Course Name||Coordinator Name||Contact No.|
|Institute of Forensic Science Admin Staff / Clerk||079 239 77171|
|1||M.Sc. Forensic Science||Dr. Pooja Ahuja||97243 04885|
|2||M.Tech. in Cybersecurity and Incident Response||Dr. Naveen Chaudhary||90999 55069|
|3||M. Sc. Digital Forensics and Information Security||Dr. Digvijaysinh Rathod||70690 77503|
|4||M.Sc. Cyber Security||Dr. Parag Rughani||70690 72833|
|5||M.Sc. Forensic Odontology||Dr. Abraham Johnson||88491 30278|
|6||M.Sc. Toxicology||Dr. Rakhi Agarwal||94288 13591|
|7||M.Sc. Forensic Biotechnology||Dr. Bharghav Patel||99784 25121|
|8||M.Sc. Multimedia Forensics||Dr. Pooja Ahuja||97243 04885|
|9||PG Diploma in Forensic Toxicology||Dr. Rakhi Agarwal||94288 13591|
|10||PG Diploma in Web And Mobile Security||Dr. Digvijaysinh Rathod||70690 77503|
|11||PG Diploma in Humanitarian Forensics||Dr. Rajesh Babu||94296 01439|
|12||PG Diploma in Forensic Document Examination||Dr. Surbhi Mathur||96879 24168|
|13||PG Diploma in Malware Analysis and Reverse Engineering||Dr. Parag Rughani||70690 72833|
|14||PG Diploma in Fingerprint Science||Dr. Astha Pandey||96019 96653|
|15||Certificate Course in Forensic Journalism||Mr. Pranav Dave||–|
|16||Certificate Course in Anti-Corruption, Forensics and Law||Dr. J. F. Mansuri||–|
|17||Certificate Course in Crime Scene Photography||Mr. Chandrakant Gajjar||94282 18846|
|Institute of Management and Training Admin Staff / Clerk||079 239 77171|
|18||MBA in Hospital & Health Care Management||Dr. Kalgi Shah||87581 12911|
|19||MBA in Forensic Accounting||Dr. Haresh Barot||98250 20196|
|20||MBA in Homeland Security||Air Com. K.R. Thaakar||88267 78096|
|21||MBA in Cyber Security Management||Dr. Haresh Barot||98250 20196|
|22||PG Diploma In Forensic Accounting||Dr. Haresh Barot||98250 20196|
|Institute of Behavioral Science Admin Staff / Clerk||079 239 77162|
|23||M.Phil. Clinical Psychology [RCI Approved]||Dr. Ravikesh Tripathi||94086 74946|
|24||M.Phil. Forensic Psychology||Dr. K K Mishra||96876 15474|
|25||M.Sc. Forensic Psychology||Mr. Vishal Parmar||91739 99488|
|26||M.Sc. Neuropsychology||Ms. Rosari Naveena||82813 68655|
|27||M.Sc. Clinical Psychology||Dr. K K Mishra||96876 15474|
|28||M.A. Criminology with Specialization in Forensic Psychology||Ms. Krupa Nisar||99205 67773|
|29||PG Diploma in Cyberpsychology||Dr. Prashanto Shaha||87583 16189|
|Institute of Research and Development Admin Staff / Clerk||079 239 77138|
|30||M. Sc. Forensic Nanotechnology With Specialization
in Nanobiotechnology Nanoscience & Nanotechnology
|Dr. Harshad Patel||96015 49960|
|31||M. Tech. Civil Engineering (Forensic Structural Engineering)||Dr. Merool Vakil||98246 69949|
|32||M.Sc. Chemistry With Specialization in Forensic Analytical Chemistry||Dr. Prajesh Prajapati||98253 18996|
|33||M. Sc. Environmental Science With Specialization in Environmental Forensic||Dr. Hemen Dave||63523 04805|
|34||M. Sc. Food Technology With Specialization in Forensic Food Analysis||Dr. Jayrajsinh Sarvaiya||96383 44845|
|35||M. Pharm. Forensic Pharmacy||Mr. Jasmin Kubavat||96625 18463|
|36||M. Pharm. With Specialization in
Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance (PCI Approved)
|Mr. Jasmin Kubavat||96625 18463|
For Admission Procedures, eligibility criteria and other details
M.Sc. Forensic Science, M.Sc. Digital Forensics and Information Security, M.Tech. Cyber Security and Incident Response, M.Sc. Cyber Security, M.Sc. Toxicology, M.Sc. Forensic Biotechnology, M.Sc. Multimedia Forensics, PG Diploma in Malware Analysis and Reverse Engineering, PG Diploma in Web and Mobile Security, PG Diploma in Fingerprint Science, PG Diploma in Forensic Toxicology, PG Diploma in Humanitarian Forensics, PG Diploma in Forensic Document Examination, Certificate course in Forensic Journalism, Certificate course in Anti-Corruption, Forensics and Law, Certificate course in Crime Scene Photography
Click Link Above Courses Information
M. Phil. in Clinical Psychology [RCI Approved], M. Phil. in Forensic Psychology, M.Sc. in Forensic Psychology, M.Sc.in Neuropsychology, Post Graduate Diploma in Forensic Psychology, Post Graduate Diploma in Child Forensic Psychology, Professional Diploma in Forensic Investigative Psychology, M.Sc.Neuroentrepreneurship, M.Sc. Clinical Psychology, M.Sc. Neurotechnology and M.A./M.Sc. Criminology (with Specialization in Forensic Psychology)
Click Link Above Courses Information
M. Sc. Forensic Nanotechnology With Specialization in Nanoscience & Nanotechnology Nanobiotechnology, M. Tech. Civil Engineering (Forensic Structural Engineering), M.Sc. Chemistry With Specialization in Forensic Analytical Chemistry, M. Sc. Environmental Science With Specialization in Environmental Forensic, M. Sc. Food Technology With Specialization in Forensic Food Analysis, M. Pharm. Forensic Pharmacy, M. Pharm. With Specialization in Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance (PCI Approved)
Click Link Above Courses Information
MBA in Forensic Accounting, MBA in Hospital and Healthcare Management, MBA in Homeland Security, MBA in Cyber Security Management, PG Diploma in Forensic Accounting