The Faculty members and Students published the following papers in various Journals of International and National repute
- Dhwani Patel, Arushi Chawla, (2019).Biometrics in Twins. Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research First online: June 2019
- Dhwani Patel, Nimesh Patel, Bhrita Parikh, Ekta Mistry.Are Dental Practitioners Aware About the Medico legal Issues?” National Journal of Integrated Research in Medicine 10.3 May/June(2019).
- Jayashankar P. Pillai, Dhwani Patel, (2019), Novel application of the ‘Hardy-Weinberg equilibrium’ in the analysis of cusp patterning phenotype in Gujarati Population. Forensic Science International: Reports First online 17 October 2019.https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fsir.2019.100046
- Lakshmi Sai Sneha Nedunuri, Dhwani Patel. (2019).The Morphometric Variations of External Ear between Asian and African Population. International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR). June 2019
- Sugandha Nagpal, Dhwani Patel. (2019).Who is Liable? : A Question That Can Change the Life of the Dentist.Journal of Case Reports and Studies.
- Vishala Pithava & Astha Pandey 2019 Measurement of Uncertainty of Country Made Liquor by Hydrometer ; J Punjab Acad Forensic Med Toxicol 2019;19(2) ISSN : 0972-5687 DOI:10.5958/0974-083X.2020.00020.5
- Abraham Johnson, Gargi Jani Astha Pandey & Nimesh Patel 2019, Digital tooth reconstruction: an innovative approach in forensic odontology, Journal of Forensic Odontostomatology, Dec (37) 3-12-20, ISSN : 2219-6749
- Abraham Johnson & Astha Pandey, 2019 Three dimensional scanning-A futuristic technology in forensic anthropology, J. Indian Acad. Forensic. Med. April-June 41(2): 128-131 doi:10.5958/0974-0848.2019.00035.6
- Abraham Johnson & Astha Pandey and P.V. Parikh, 2018 A comparative study on human and domestic animal bite-mark patterns: An aid in forensic investigation, Indian J. Vet. Res. Vol. 27 No.2. 1-6, doi: 10.5958/0974-0171.2018.00008.0
- M Jog & A Pandey 2019 Significance of Accreditation of Forensic Science Laboratories in India Journal of Punjab Academy of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology 19 (1), 176-184.