Jan Wyzykowski University, Polkowice, Poland signs MoU with GFSU
Dr. J.M.Vyas, Director General, Gujarat Forensic Sciences Universirty, Gandhinagar, Gujarat-India (hereafter referred to as GFSU) and Dr. Dariusz Zajac, Chancellor, Jan Wyzykowski University, Polkowice, Poland, agree to this Memorandum of Understanding.
The Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) establishes the following:
OBJECTIVE OF THE AGREEMENT:
To establish a mutually beneficial relationship built on academic, research and consultancy cooperation. Areas of cooperation between Jan Wyzykowski University, Polkowice, Poland (hereafter referred to as UJW University) and GFSU include the exchange of Resource Persons, including technical officers, professors, researchers, students, publications, academic programs and research projects.
GOALS AND FORMS OF COOPERATION:
The signing institutions agree to provide opportunity, as appropriate, for the following activities towards the completion of the objective of this MOU.
- Exchange of faculty members and/or researchers with the objective of offering teaching, training and realizing research projects in areas mutually agreed upon by both universities through prior invitation and in accordance with the procedures and expectations established by each university and specific department.
- Exchange of Graduate / PG students with the objective of enrolling students in courses appropriate to their year and area of study.
- Support reciprocity in Institute’s extension activities of common interest.
- Exchange of books, scientific publications, study programs, academic projects, course information, seminars, conferences and any other data and information of common interest.
- Develop joint research projects and joint publications.
- All joint activities will be realized through the mutual agreement and clearly established conditions and mutual obligations of the appropriate university entity.
IMPLEMENTATION OF THE MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING:
The objectives of the MOU will be implemented and regulated in the following manners.
1. Student Exchange
2. Exchange of faculty and researchers:
3. Training, Seminar/Conferences and Cosultancy Serives: