The Faculty members and Students published the following papers in various Journals of International & National repute / proceedings of conferences:
- Khatana Purvi, Rajesh Babu, M. S. Dahiya. Study on the Application of Silver Chloride Nanoparticles for the Detection of Diluted Biological Fluids and Development of Latent Prints (2015). Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology. 9(1), 202-204. DOI 10.5958/0973-9130.2015.00049.3.
- G Rajesh Babu, Aneri, M. S. Dahiya. Anthropometric analysis: Study on the correlation of finger length with stature among the young adult Gujarati population (2015). Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology, 97-102.
- Rajesh Babu, Aneri Choksi, M. S. Dahiya. Estimation of Stature from Palm Length and Deducing Correlation Coefficient and the Multiplication Factor among the Native Gujarati Population of Western India (2015). Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology, 9(1), 97-101.
- Harindranath Kadavath, Romina Vanes Hofele, Jacek Biernat, Satish Kumar, Katharina Tepper, Henning Urlaub, Eckhard Mandelkow and Markus Zweckstetter. Tau stabilizes microtubules by binding at the interface between tubulin heterodimers. Proc. Natl Acad. Sci. USA (2015), 16;112, 7501-750 Impact factor: 9.809
- Sarah L. Shammas*, Gonzalo A. Garcia1*, Satish Kumar*, Magnus Kjaergaard, Mathew H. Horrocks, Nadia Shivji1, Eva Mandelkow, Tuomas P.J. Knowles, Eckhard Mandelkow and David Klenerman. A mechanistic model of tau amyloid aggregation based on direct observation of oligomers. Nature Communication (2015), DOI: 10.1038/ncomms8025. Impact factor: 10.742. * These authors contributed equally to this work
- Ahuja Pooja, Vyas J M. A developmental overview of voice as a steadfast identification technique (2015). J Forensic Res 6: 282. DOI: 10.4172/2157- 7145.1000282J.
- Rathod. D. M., Parikh. S.M. Service Pattern Based Discovery of RESTful Web Service (2015). International Journal of Research in Computer Science and Management Vol. 2 Issue 2, 1-6.
- Astha Pandey and Prajal Parikh. Detection of sildenafil citrate from aphrodisiac herbal formulations (2015). International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research Vol 6(9), 1000-1006
- Jivraj Makadiya and Astha Pandey. Quality Assessment And Detection Of Adulteration In Buffalo Milk Collected From Different Areas of Gandhinagar By Physic-Chemical Method (2015). International Journal of Pharmatech Research Vol 8 No.4, 602-607.
- Astha Pandey and Krunal Jariwala. Detection of adulteration in Ghee from Markets of Ahmedabad by FTIR Spectroscopy (2015). Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research Vol I7 (6), 10-14.
- Falguni Patel and Astha Pandey. Microcrystal Test for Nicotine in Hookah Bar Samples (2015). International Journal For Scientific Research In Science And Technology, Vol-1 Issue 2, 37-41.
- Daxa J Shah and Mohinder Singh Dahiya. Determination of the state of origin of the writer from the class characteristics in English handwriting. Current Science (2014), Volume 107, Issue 07, 1177-1183. Impact factor: 0.833
- Katharina Tepper, Jacek Biernat, Satish Kumar, Susanne Wegmann, Thomas Timm, Sabrina Hübschmann, Lars Redecke, Eva-Maria Mandelkow, Daniel J. Müller and Eckhard Mandelkow. Oligomer Formation of Tau Hyperphosphorylated in Cells. Journal of Biological Chemistry (2014), 289, 34389-34407. Impact factor: 4.60
- Satish Kumar, Katharina Tepper, Senthilvelrajan Kaniyappan, Jacek Biernat, Susanne Wegmann, Eva-Maria Mandelkow, Daniel Müller and Eckhard Mandelkow. Stages and Conformations of Tau Repeat Domain during Aggregation and Effects on Neuronal Toxicity. Journal of Biological Chemistry (2014), 289, 20318-20332. Impact factor: 4.60
- Claire H. Michel, Satish Kumar, Dorothea Pinotsi, Alan Tunnacliffe, Peter St George-Hyslop, Eckhard Mandelkow, Eva-Maria Mandelkow, Clemens F. Kaminski and Gabriele S. Kaminski Schierle. Extracellular monomeric tau protein is sufficient to initiate the spread of tau protein pathology. Journal of Biological Chemistry (2014), 289, 956-967. Impact factor: 4.60
- Bhargav C Patel, Devayani R Tipre, and Shailesh R Dave. A novel biphasic leaching approach for the recovery of Cu and Zn from polymetallic bulk concentrate. Bioresource Technology (2014). Vol 157, pp. 310-315. Impact factor: 5.17
- Ramesh R. Choudhari and Dahiya M. S. Genetic diversity of 15 autosomal short tendem repeat loci using the AmpFLSTR Identifiler kit in a Bhil Tribe Population from Gujarat state (2014). Indian Journal of Human Genetics, Volume 20, Issue 2, 148-152.
- M. S. Dahiya, Aditya Mahajan. Information leakage through second hand mobile phones and USB drives within India leads to cyber crime (2014). Indian Police Journal, Vol. LXI Issue 4, 147-154.
- Ahuja Pooja, Vyas J M. Virtual Development of Voice Analysis as a Reliable Technique: A Review (2014). International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research Volume 5, Issue5.
- Patel B. C., Tipre, D.R. and Dave, S. R. A Biphasic Leaching Process using Leptospirillum ferriphilum Dominated Consortium for Cu and Zn Extraction from PBC (2014). Advanced Materials Research, Vol. 828, 117-121. DOI -10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMR.828.117.
- Ahuja Pooja, Vyas J M. Supra Segmental features profile of Gamthi and Kathiyawadi dialects of Gujarati Language (2014). IJSER Volume 5, Issue5, May 2014 Edition.
- Surbhi Mathur. Examination of handwritten documents of unfamiliar scripts: A Forensic viewpoint on various Indian languages (2014). International Journal of Research in Applied, Natural and Social sciences, Vol. 2, Issue 4, 137-144.
- Surbhi Mathur. Speaker Recognition System and its Forensic implications: A review (2014). International Journal of Latest Technology in Engineering, Management and Applied Science, Volume III, Issue IV. Surbhi Mathur. Examination of block capital writings with the view to fix authorship and expert opinion thereon (2014). Journal of International Academic Research for Multidisciplinary, Volume 2, Issue 5.
- Rushita Dave, Nilay R. Mistry, M. S. Dahiya. Volatile Memory Based Forensic Artifacts & Analysis (2014). International Journal for Research in Applied Science and Engineering Technology. Volume II, Issue I.
- Namrata A. Patel, Vijay Ukani, Nilay Mistry. A Novel Methodology for Analyzing Malicious Behavior of the Android Applications (2014). International Journal of Advanced Research in Engineering and Technology, Volume 5, Issue4. 213-221
- Astha Pandey and J. M. Vyas. A Descriptive Study to Assess Variation in Atd, Dat and Adt Angles With Reference To Age and Gender in Palmprints of Gujarati Population (2014). Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology. Vol.1 35-39
- Astha Pandey and J. M. Vyas. A Comparative Study of Fingerprint Patterns in Male Convicts of Sabarmati Jail in Gujarati Population (2014). Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology. Vol 8, 1-5
- Falguni and Astha Pandey. Qualitative Analysis of Nicotine and NDPS Drugs in Hookah Bar Samples Of Ahmedabad (2014). International Journal of Medical Toxicology And Legal Medicine Volume 16, 91-96.
- M. S. Dahiya and G. Rajesh Babu. Prudent self-inflictions prove fatal: A successful suicidal attempt through self-inflicted wounds case study (2013). Journal of Karnataka Medico legal society, vol: 22 (1);36-41.
- Surbhi Mathur. Voiceprint evidence in Forensic Investigation: A case study (2013). Journal of International Academic Research for Multidisciplinary, Volume 1, Issue 3,
- Nitin Padriya, Nilay Mistry. Review of Behavior Malware Analysis for Android (2013). International Journal of Engineering and Innovative Technology (IJEIT), Volume 2, Issue 7.
- Arpit Patel, Nilay Mistry. Volatile Memory Forensic Analysis and extracting the clipboard form Physical memory (2013). International Journal for Scientific Research & Development, Vol. 1, Issue 2, 219-225.
- Nilay Mistry, H. P. Sanghvi, M. S. Dahiya. Preventive Actions to EmergingThreats in Smart Device Security (2013). International Journal of Forensic Computer Science (IJoFCS), Vol. 8, Number 1
- Deshmukh A.V. and Astha Pandey. Detection Of Chemical Signatures Of 2, 4, 6 TNT In Water Samples Using Automated Solid-Phase Micro-Extraction Coupled To FT-Raman Spectroscopy (2013). Malaysian Journal Of Forensic Science, Vol. 4 No.1, 30-32
M. S. Dahiya and G. Rajesh Babu. Case Study: A Mysterious Train Hijack (2012). Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology, Vol. 6, Issue 1, 43- 44.
- Varun Parmar, G. Rajesh Babu, M. S. Dahiya. A comparative study on the correlation of sex and age of individual with the ridge density and ridge width of fingerprints among Gujarati population (2012). J. Kar. Med. Leg. Soc. Vol. 21(2), 07-13.
- Swapnil R. Kamdar and Astha Pandey. Forensic Science and Nanotechnology (2012). Indian Journal of Nanotechnology and Applications Pg No. 9-17.
- G Rajesh Babu, R. B Srinivasan, Selvaraz. Dermatoglyphics-Correlation between the cardiovascular diseases and the fingerprints (2011). Journal of south India medico legal association, vol: 2(2) 12-14.
- Swapnil R. Kamdar and Astha Pandey. The Scope of Artificial Intelligence in Forensic Science (2010). Indian Police Journal, 46-49.
- Rakhi Agarwal, Sudhir K. Goel, Ramesh Chandra and Jai Raj Behari. Role of Vitamin E in Preventing Acute Mercury Toxicity in Rats (2010). Toxicol Phar 29(1): 70-78. Impact factor: 2.084.
- Rakhi Agarwal, S. Raisuddin, ShikhaTewari, Sudhir K. Goel, Rajendra Behari Raizada and Jai Raj Behari, Effect of selenium treatment on mercury induced oxidative stress, histological alterations and metallothionein mRNA expression in rats (2010). J Biochem Mol Toxicol 24(2): 123-135. Impact factor: 1.596.
- Rakhi Agarwal, Sudhir K. Goel and Jai Raj Behar, Detoxification and antioxidant effects of curcumin in rats experimentally exposed to mercury. J Appl Toxicol 30: 457–468 (2010). Impact factor: 2.982.
- Oladipo Ademuyiwa, Rakhi Agarwal, Ramesh Chandra and Jai Raj Behar, Effect of Subchronic Low Level Lead Exposure on the Homeostasis of Copper and Zinc and Copper: Zinc Ratios in Rat Tissues (2010). J Trace Elem Med Biol 24: 207-211. Impact factor: 2.37
- Surbhi Mathur. Examination and opinion on electrostatically reproduced signatures (2010). The Indian Journal of Criminology and Criminalistics, Vol.XXXI,No.2.
- G Rajesh Babu, R.B Srinivasan, Selvaraz. Cardiovascular diseases – Influence of psycho social, socio economic factors and the other risk factors (2010). International research journal of social sciences, vol:2(1)23-26.